We know your health is important. In fact that was the driving force behind starting our company back in 2010. We wanted to make the world a healthier planet, one person at a time!
COVID 19 is impacting many people’s ability to get active and seek out the help they need. At our facility, we have limited numbers and set up bookable time slots for all types of memberships. Whether you are doing classes, open gym, personal training or nutrition coaching, you can be assured that you will have a clean, sanitary and spacious workout environment with limited numbers that are well under the health authority guidelines.
Current COVID Protocols
- COVID screener prior to entry
- Specified Entry and Exit Doors
- Designated Gym Access Blocks with limited numbers
- Personal Training only time blocks for members (6 clients maximum)
- Group Class WOD PODS – Socially Distanced personal workout spaces for Group Fitness
- Pre and Post Workout Sanitization of floors and equipment
- Showers are Open, must bring your own towels and spray shower before and after use
- Masks recommended when entering, exiting and moving around the facility, optional during workout
- 6ft+ social distancing required for members not in the same household
- Virtual Training Options for members who show symptoms but are able to train at home