Function Health Club has teamed up with the Cory Holly Institute (CHI) to increase your client’s success in achieving their goals, and in turn increase your success as a trainer!
Sign up for the CHI Certified Sports Nutrition Advisor program through Function and get a $500 discount on the fees!
The CSNA Full Program connects each student to the most up to date, sophisticated and leading edge information science has to offer in sports nutrition, anti-aging, health & fitness. It provides students with a wealth of knowledge that compliments their Personal Training certification.
The curriculum is comprehensive and practical and is considered by many experts as being at the cutting-edge of sports nutrition, research and counseling. Program data is continually evaluated and updated to ensure that students are getting the most current and relevant information available!
All students receive:
- 200 BCRPA credits for all 10 modules (20 BCRPA credits per module)
- 4 Can Fit Pro credits
The CSNA education program is made up of 10 educational modules:
- Human Anatomy
- Energy and Cellular Metabolism
- The Primary Building Blocks
- Dietary Supplements
- Body Typing and Individual Assessment
- Training and Exercise Philosophy
- Achieving your Ideal Bodyweight
- Performance Enhancing Drugs
- Training Injuries: Natural Treatment
- Screening and Diagnostic Tools
Getting started is easy:
- There is no time line to start or complete the CSNA, you can study at your own pace.
- The only requirement is that you have access to a computer to download the course and can read English.
- There are no other books required, however, we do have a recommended reading for your own library.
- There is a certificate awarded at the completion of the CSNA.
- There are 10 Modules each approximately 20-40 hours of study.
The CSNA Education Program addresses all requirements necessary to understand and teach sports nutrition as an art and a science. Student research, reading, study and exam time is reinforced with outstanding audio and video tutorials. Get ready for the most comprehensive, complete and original study program available in sports nutrition today!
All students must become a CHI Member prior to enrolling in the CSNA Education Program.