At Function Health Club we understand that the process of becoming registered as a personal trainer can be a little confusing for some people. We have lots of experience taking students through this process quickly and efficiently. We will work with you and the BCRPA to ensure your registration experience is as smooth as possible.
To see the schedule of upcoming in-class Weight Training and Personal Training courses, please click here.
- Step 1: Take the online Fitness Theory Course
- Step 2: Write the online Fitness Theory Exam
- Step 3: Obtain CPR and First Aid Certification
- Step 4: Register with the BCRPA in Fitness Theory
- Step 5: Take the in-class Weight Training Course
- Step 6: Complete the Weight Training Practical Evaluation (ICE)
- Step 7: Complete the Weight Training Practicum
- Step 8: Take the in-class Personal Training Course
- Step 9: Write the Personal Training Theory Exam
- Step 10: Complete the Personal Training Practical Evaluation (ICE)
Congratulations! You are now fully registered with the BCRPA as a personal trainer
Back to main course page